Monday, April 19, 2010

Sister Love

This is my sister in law Elisa. I love her.

She loves nature.

I bet that she was an indian in a past life

I can totally picture her, face painted, hair tied up with brightly colored feathers dancing in front of a roaring bon fire.





We are so different, her and I. She is a tom boy... she hunts, rides dirt bikes, and can change her own oil.

I don't even know where my oil "thingy" is.


She is so adventurous... except for when it comes to food. She pretty much only eats cheese, meat and bread.

Over the past 2 years we have forged a pretty awesome bond. I am so happy that my brother chose her.

Except for when she wakes me out of a drunken sleep at 5am because she is ralphing spicy chicken and Jager.

But even then... I still think she is a Rock Star!

2 comments:

  1. Dana,
    What a sweet thing to say about E. I am happy that Jake has settled down with such a wonderful wife and mom.
    Love you both very much,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete